Sunday, October 28, 2007

Building a Network - Gaining Friends and Money

I really like blogging. My expressions make me feel alright. Everytime I am online, a great and wide world is in the clicks of my computer mouse...

I can peep through varied sites of my choice making me aware of international situations in terms of trends, cultures, businesses, products, etc. It enlightens me to be more discrete and careful in studying things that have implications playing in the minds of people especially the young ones. It heightens my sense of leadership.


As time goes on, I am learning many things needed and useful in daily living. I realize the reality of myself in terms of career I like. Honestly, I find myself fulfilled writing blogs for the world wide web.

It is a practical extension of my teaching profession in my locality - but here, I am dealing with all kinds of races, beliefs, cultures, and the like. It encourages my aim to spread the good news of leadership in a simplified way.

I have the hardship before finding business in the internet because of the many "income-oriented" sites that offer questionable income opportunities - basically, scams because you need first to send payments without even knowing their business locations... They are attractive, and some may not be scams... but lawsuits in cases of future problems have no place in the situation as the wide, wide, world is the location being dealt. It challenges the leadership concepts I learned and integrated to my way of living.

With good times being spent in blogging, I begin learning gradually the rules of the "game" of earning online. It happened when I opened the sites of successful bloggers and observed the way they earned.

Yes! They are my model bloggers though I am in my own natural style - indeed, I am learning and getting something better from them. It calls me to lead later on as they are doing now.


I have been given the opportunity to do referrals and earn which neophytes can also be part of. Building a network is the task which I really agree to be involved with and I know the beginners, like me, would like too...

IF YOU LIKE TO JOIN US IN DOING REFERRALS AND EARN INCOME, JUST CLICK
HERE


Welcome friends!

Thanks for the invitation of our network leaders in our blogging endeavors. I know someday, we the neophytes can be like you. God bless us all.


No comments: