Friday, October 26, 2007

Grateful of Differences

The sites of experienced bloggers I visited made me see great differences as compared to my recent blogs.

They are indeed leaders in this internet endeavors. They are already in the right track as their blogs are sustained by income online which show me guides and tips on how to go about with this trend of internet challenges for international leadership in front of computers.

My way of blogging is really different compared to the blogs of experienced bloggers. But I am so grateful to know this.

When I am seeing the impact of the contents of their blog sites that are really making money, I learn a lot. I am beginning to discover the basic techniques and strategies of them though I could not fully comprehend the many hows and whys of this enterprise - so I am studying by reading useful blogs and practical inputs from varied internet sources. What I know now is that I got something motivating and useful from the indirect leadership shown to me.

Why do I consider it "their leadership"? Because their blogs have been influencing my styles to go about the process of gradual transformation from a very simple expressions of personal views to a more technical matters that could be inviting more internet readers in general.

I believe that such influence to me and to other blogging neophytes have been giving them success in achieving their individual goals - they caught our attention, especially mine.

I could say now that I am one of their "students" in this endeavor. The differences I sense made me realize the need to improve my style and find my place in this blogging world. However, I would still capitalize my own natural style and identity though I would now be putting on the "gadgets" and "suits" that would be in accordance with the styles, trends, and culture of successful bloggers. Merging of differences is the process I am undergoing with my blogs now.

Thanks for the differences. Thanks for the challenge. Thank God for us bloggers!

I may achieve later on, together with other aspiring neophytes, the place you are now, my model
blogging leaders.

No comments: