Tuesday, November 6, 2007

By Observing the Blogs of Successful Bloggers

This blogging job really gives me a sense of fulfillment in my life. I'm so happy to know what good things blogging can do to me when I observed the blogs of successful bloggers...

I searched for successful bloggers to get ideas from them on how they become financially stable through blogging. Looking at their blog sites, it is so amazing to see the financial blessings they are reaping by sharing themselves through writing in the internet. Indeed, they are really leaders and good models of this modern industry. May I could be like them gradually.

I'm so thankful that I have entered the sites of successful bloggers...

I appreciate the blogs of John Chow because it has been showing me the right advertisements which I placed afterwards here in my site after my applications were approved. He really wants to help his fellow bloggers. The more he helps, the more he becomes successful. His ideas confirmed to me the viability and truthfulness of good income Adsense can give - advertisements which you can also see in this blog site of mine. Moreover, I am glad to be a member of the community of myblogblog.

Going further, the daily blog tips site had shown to me the hierarchy of successful bloggers. As shown in the examples of successful bloggers, I visited the sites of established bloggers Maki and John Wesley where I got the importance of bloggers to support one another. The sites of expert bloggers Brian Clark and Loren Baker had shown me the use of art and other fields of knowledge in blogging to gather more visitors or traffic. The sites of Guru (highest level in the hierarchy) Aaron Wall, Shoemoney and Darren Rowse had imparted to me a reality that blogging can really make us successful in sharing valuable information for the good of the communities of the world. And as all of us would like, blogging can make us financially stable though it takes time - because we need to start from the beginning. By the way, being part now of the blogging world is the starting success for me.

Let us strive to achieve what the successful bloggers are enjoying now...

No comments: