Friday, November 2, 2007

The Internet Heroes

As I continue my blogging career, my internet awareness widens.

The varied information I got from good websites and honest blogs have been indirectly providing me guidance and tips on how to go with this kind of trade in the internet world. Those blog writers and websites' owners are worthy of appreciation whom I consider as my mentors and internet leaders - without them knowing - everytime I visit their sites and observe what they are conveying and the services they are offering.

If the internet is a "movie" or a "novel", I consider them as the heroes, the protagonists, the good characters, or the winners of the story - because they are working with honesty and good motives.

Someday, I could be one of the internet veterans like them - helping newcomers to stay on blogging and help in spreading good stuffs. Though I have my own style, they are my models in blogging as we have something in common - HONESTY and GOOD SCHEMES to help build a better world of information and life through this digital superhighway where all corners of the world are interconnected.

Thanks to the INTERNET HEROES...


No comments: